Saturday, July 25, 2009

My last time in gym~

Saturday, July 25, 2009
Yesterday was my last day to be the temporary member in FitnessFirst...
now,i still missing about my favorite dance-body jam(Cheryl)
although i have attended the body step cls & body combat,i still more prefer body jam with the combination of hip-hop,Latin,salsa n what else.maybe it is easier n hv more fun than the others...
body step was so difficult to me,keeping step -up,step- down &step-up &step-down...so exhausted...i felt difficult to breath while i was repeating step-up & step-down.but still i followed
that class until the end.
body combat was ok la to me.what i hv learnt in this class maybe i can use to whack somebody or my enemies,haha^^
after that v went to steam & sauna.this was my first time to experience that.so hot man!!!after being steamed,i feel my skin is smoother a litter bit,haha...so perasan.
then i took a bath at there n i back at 8 o clock.

oh ya!suddenly i remembered that kee yean havent return back my'little nyonya'to me. >_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates