Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Odori 33rd(2009)

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Yesterday i followed my friends to Shah Alam to Bon Odori by SMK Tmn Cannaught`s bus....
it was my first time to go to this kind of Japanese festival~
After one hr.....i think....we reached there.
It was super super hotttt!!!!!!again my sweats were drop by drop=.=there was so crowded n very dusty=.=""
By the way,i hv brought some Japanese foods to eat like curry fish ball,dorayaki,sushi,green tea ice cream.......taste nice but the prices were expensive....


Dorayaki



Japanese balloon~very special!



very beautiful~


happy family~come from Japan....


FRIENDS....


with Yi Vonn


girls n 1 boy(so many ppl as background)



v met hui ling there~ v hv changed position..haha...


IS TIME FOR DANCING!

Japanese dance~

my friends n I were dancing together~~Everyone was dancing together~my feeling at that time was indescribable~fullfilled with happiness n joyful^^no feeling of ashamed with my dances whether good or not...just followed what the dancers dance at the stage n just enjoyed!!!!

^^happy moment goes faster~time to say bye bye~
b4 going back,v hv some photo....





so dark there=.=


the last one~hehe^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates