Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yesterday

Saturday, July 4, 2009
haha,i m now using my cousin`s laptop to write this post.

So many things happened yesterday:
1)Physics PEKA-first time did my peka on myself.Teacher gave us all the apparatus and ordered us to complete the electrical circuit on ourselves,cannot ask for anybody`s help.i felt nervous at first coz i even dont know how to join all the wires.After i tried hard to join all the wires with the bulb,rheostat,batteries,ammeter,voltmeter and switch together,i realised thet i still lack of one wire.i asked for one wire from teacher.Then,i started to adjust the rheostat to see whether the bulb will light up or not,but it failed.After a few times trying,ohhh!!!!my bulb finally lights up!!!thank god!!!i raised my hand to call teacher come n check.teacher asked me to open the switch to let him check the arrangement of apparatus whether is correct,then he marked a tick on my paper.after that i was asked to close the switch to make the bulb lights up,but at that time,it wasn`t light up.omg,i tried to adjust it again.then the bulb lights up again.finally i got the second tick.bcoz of lack of time,i didnt record the reading probably.nvm la,at least i can complete the circuit on my own.^^


2)Transformer:First time ponteng chinese class to go and watch transfomer2 with my friends at leisure mall.This movie is nice and i think it is hot coz many ppl want to watch tis movie. I think this is my last movie b4 spm.i need to concentrate a lotttt on my studies now...and after spm,my first movie will be New Moon.


3)Nasional Service:now,our topic almost surrounded by ns.i hv checked my name is not on the list,luckily.but i scared the name list havent come out all.hopefully i wont kena coz i want to take a part time job and make money some more to get a car lisence during holiday.

1 comments:

khai leng said...

i want to watch new moon,too
but new moon a bit bored lerh
always talking about jacob= =
edward disapeared jor....
only come out in the last few chapter
anyway,it's nice

CONGRATS.coz didnt kena KN= =

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates