Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hari keusahawanan2009

Saturday, July 11, 2009
Today my school was having a Hari keusahawanan.
So funny^^

the coupon
haha...i got tis card from my sis.can go n exercise

early in the morning..


v r the early bird>.<

Start loo...

So many people!
Man li n her sis get caught in my camera^^



water balloon



Our stall was selling pudding,sandwiches,candies & biscuits^^

pudding-gt many flavour...


honeydew. chocolate.mango.lycee.vanila.strawberry.milk.blueberry.


c the two genius guys ^^


so busy....








PERFORMANCE
dancing





WATER WAR
jin ruey,tien un,man li,her sis&i hv formed a group to play water war
We vs 5 guys-chia fu ,thiam jun....

Discussion for strategics b4 the war begin...the 5 guys come n interrupte us=.=




the war started....me vs Jefferey


faster go n chase them!!


Tien un like superwoman!!!


i was wearing a rain coat,but actually it was a plastic bag with 3 holes=<
WAR ended.......dont noe who win.....but i was enjoyed


a photo with spongebob:) so cute leh>.<
guoguo was behind me with his new LV bag

say "CHEESE"~



yeah~


Me n pui leng^^



me n man li



me n phyllis:>

....today hv eaten a lot of things-curry mee,fried lobak kuih,burger&drinks
happy+enjoy&tired^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates