Saturday, August 8, 2009

Education-living tool

Saturday, August 8, 2009
Today i went to UCSI to attend the SPM Seminar.From 8a.m. until 5.30p.m. ,now i m very tired ady.First of all,v had a motivation session.O....o...what the touching moment!the counselor with her high-pitch voice indeed had motivated me a lot.she had shown me what is the call of winner, strength,confident,never give up&finish it strong.V are born to WIN,but to be the winner,v have to PLAN to win,WORK to win &EXPECT to win.PLAN but not WORK to win,is also dead.This was what i have learnt from her.Then,she showed us the Mulan video,it was sacarstic but very meaningful.Mulan has combined her strength n the spirit of never give up to complete an impossible job to her.this is what should i learn from her.After that,the counselor again showed us another meaningful video,is about a person who is a handicaped without hand.if u fall down,what will u do?to get back up,right?Can u imagine how a person who has no hand,how to get back up?By the way,he willing to try 100 times n even more to get back up.how about u n me?v r a well person who r healthy in mentally n physically.v hv no reason to give up even a small mistake!i was trying to hold my tears,but Matthew & Sasi had made me cryT.T. I dont know their family background till today.i m not take pity in them but they had sent me a message that i am luckier than them & i have to appreciate what i am having now.they r tougher n stronger than me,i know.

About subject,Math & BM were boring enough ZZZzzzZZz
i like sej & the most BI. BI teacher called Sarah.She is from CBN.Compared to my BI teacher in school,is....................100% better than perfect than my teacher in school.i found that tis subject is the most worth it in this seminar.

about UCSI,my parent hope me can study in this university & i hope too~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates