Friday, June 26, 2009

Hari Jalinan Mesra(open day)

Friday, June 26, 2009
Today my school has an open day....for our parent to take our result
8.oop.m start......my dad came at 7 something......
he went to my sis class to take her result 1st.haiz,her result is very disapointed.....
then came to my class......
oh,is my turn.....my dad and i jumpa Pn. Teh...she said my result is not bad....
hmm....i got no.10......nonono...is no.11/39
my chemistry n bio have improved..now is the time to improve my add math which is the lowest!
muz try harder next time!
after got our result,we went to mamak there to have our breakfast-roti canai
back home at 9 something.....haha....can go back early...

Tis is the last time nid my dad to come to school and get the result for me.After tis year, i m going to university or college or........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates