Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So angry!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Today no Chemistry tuition but no one tell me....
i was waiting there n i din saw anyone come...
"hv i remembered wrong date or time"i was thinking....
but no a~today is Tuesday n is 4.30pm tuition....
i was scared coz nobody there n i din bring handphone to call....
luckily Soo Kit came n told me tat today no tuition coz teacher got meeting....
omg!!!"after i come only u tell me"!
but she forgot tat today no tuition n forgot to tell me oso:(
Guo Cong n Li Mun oso din tell me.......
then how??
of coz called my dad to fetch me again....
n was scolded by him:(
he told me tat next time call my teacher sendiri inform me....
dont call others....
bla bla.........................0oo.............i only can answer tat...


p/s:please inform me earlier if no tuition....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates