Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today is the big day to my senior-2008SPM candidates

Thursday, March 12, 2009
A big motivation has given to me after i saw all my senior got their SPM result..
what i am doing now is such a waste of time....
playing,watching tv,surfing internet,shopping n so on....
never revise my work even thought my F4 work is worst...
pls stop playing la....keep on convincing myself...
but i still cant focus on study.
Today,
Wei Shan cried bcoz of her result...
although is quite good but i think she is not satisfied...
maybe their bm paper was quite easy n the gred goes up...
so no ones gets A for BM.
she was the best student in our school...
but still....
how about me???
my result is not good...
and the subject i most worried about is english 1119
coz my english is worst ,dunno how to write english essay...
and others sc subjects.............
haiz...i will try to cope it.
so start now b4 is too late.
this is not only for me but oso for all my frens n classmates
GAMBATEH!!

1 comments:

r u e y said...

=.=dont wan c u waste time le wo~

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates