Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 1st post too

Saturday, March 7, 2009
erm...let me think wat i wan to write......
ya! My Engligh teacher called us to prepare for "public speaking"
The main things that have to obey when public speaking are:
1)eye contact
2)body language
3)cannot read
4)muz creative n imagine
5)speaking loudly n clearly

OMG!!!!i start headache when teacher called us to do it individually....
i m not a good speaker,my sound is not loud enough....
not good in English someore.........
haiz~dunno how to speak well at tat time....
teacher will take this "public speaking"as the oral test
so i have to take it seriously....
by the way,try my best lo.....
and good luck for all my classmates at tat time......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
. © 2008. Design by Pocket | Blogger Blog Templates